America’s Children’s Museum on Wheels can come to your school or center!
And it’s free! To reserve your visit:
• You must be a teacher or school administrator.
• Your school must be located within 25 miles of downtown Chicago.
To make your reservation, click on 8:00am to select a date for your visit.
(You’ll set the actual time later.)
• Schools are welcome to book one day per school year.
• Children in preschool through 2nd grade are welcome on the bus.
• Cancellations must be made a month prior to the visit date,
or the registrant is subject to a $500 fine.
(A late cancellation causes the bus to sit unused for a day; that’s a day that
another school could have welcomed the bus for their young learners.)
If you want to book a weekend or evening event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. StoryBus does not go to private parties.
The StoryBus story for the 2019 - 20 school year is the Three Little Pigs!
For more information, visit storybus.org, email email@example.com, or call 312.545.4430
SORRY! WE ARE “SOLD OUT” FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR FOR CHICAGO VISITS! If your school is in the northern suburbs, you can book a visit at storybusnorth.youcanbook.me – otherwise, come back here February 15, 2020, to reserve a visit for the 2020-2021 school year.